I’m happy to be back behind the microphone for a new project, my “Lisa Hendey & Friends Podcast” with Breadbox Media. Breadbox Media has been around for a few years in different formats, but the team there is now at work assembling an impressive team of podcasters that includes Sonja Corbitt, John Michael Talbot, Mark Shea, Allison Gingras and many more great shows (and now me!).New Lisa Hendey & Friends podcast features @cathbookblogger @livinbiblically @1517toparis - Tune in @BreadboxMedia Click To Tweet
I’m still getting organized with the show, but in my inaugural episode on Breadbox, I share a chat with Pete Socks, the kind soul who reached out to me about being a part of Breadbox. I’ve been looking for a way recently to do interviews and share content, but with some support of the massive amount of production time involved. I’m hopeful that being a part of Breadbox will make it possible to take you along with me on my travel adventures, share the terrific people I meet and interact with, and offer you the latest tips on new movies, fresh books and whatever else pops into my inbox.
This Week’s Show:
For More Information:
- Meet Pete Socks of Off the Shelf and Catholic Book Blogger
- Check out Living Biblically at CBS (premieres Feb. 26 9:30/8:30c)
- Watch out for The 15:17 to Paris (in theaters Feb. 9)
- New on my bookshelf – click here to find links and details:
- Above All – Elizabeth Foss and Take Up & Read
- When We Were Eve – Colleen Mitchell
- Making Room for God – Mary Elizabeth Sperry
Thanks for listening! Please consider sharing, bookmark my page for future episodes and watch for subscription information coming soon.