Lisa M. Hendey is the author of the following books:
- I Am God's Storyteller
- The Catholic Mom's Desk Calendar: One-Minute Prayers for Every Day
- The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion: A Book of Daily Reflections
- The Grace of Yes: Eight Virtues for Generous Living
- The Chime Travelers Series:
- As Morning Breaks: Daily Gospel Reflections
- A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms: 52 Companions for Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: Nurturing Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul
- O Radiant Dawn: 5-Minute Prayers Around the Advent Wreath
Lisa is honored to have been a Contributing Author on the following books:
- The Catholic Hipster Handbook: Rediscovering Cool Saints, Forgotten Prayers, and Other Weird But Sacred Stuff
- When Women Pray: Eleven Catholic Women on the Power of Prayer
- Walk in Her Sandals: Experiencing Christ's Passion through the Eyes of Women
- Beautiful Mercy
- Word by Word: Slowing Down with the Hail Mary
- Family, the Church, and the Real World
- Mary's Way: The Power of Entrusting Your Child to God (Catholicmom.com Book)
- Imitating Mary: Ten Marian Virtues for the Modern Mom (Catholicmom.Com Books)
- The Catholic Baby Name Book
- A Catholic Mother's Companion to Pregnancy: Walking with Mary from Conception to Baptism (Catholicmom.Com Books)
- The Church and New Media
Visit with Lisa:
All of Lisa's titles are available through her publishers (Ave Maria Press, Paraclete Press, and Franciscan Media), at your local bookstore upon request, or online at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Lisa loves meeting with readers and is available to speak to or Skype/video conference with your parish, book group or organization. To schedule a book event with Lisa, request a review copy of Lisa's books or an interview with her, email email@example.com.
CatholicMom.com Books Partnership with Ave Maria Press
Notre Dame, IN—Building on the popularity of Lisa M. Hendey’s The Handbook for Catholic Moms and A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms and her award-winning website CatholicMom.com, Ave Maria Press is pleased to announce the launch of CatholicMom.com Books.
In the spirit of the New Evangelization, and at the forefront of Catholic new media, Hendey and her fellow moms and bloggers celebrate all things faith, family, and fun from a thoroughly Catholic perspective. Through the triumphs and tedium of the everyday, CatholicMom.com Books will encourage and support moms in their vocations, showing how their Catholic faith can be the vital center of their experience.
Hendey plays an active role in selecting new authors and books for this exciting new series, contributing a foreword for each title and promoting the books on her site and through the thousands who follow her on social media networks.
Hendey’s website has seen exponential growth since its inception in 2000 and now welcomes over half a million unique visitors per year: she is the original Catholic mommy blogger. This vibrant online community provides a friendly forum and digital meeting place for Catholic women to exchange stories, experiences, and prayers, and CatholicMom.com Books will be a treasury of wisdom from many of Hendey’s well-known and trusted online contributors and others.